Bendix Brake Pads from Avery's Motorcycles
Yamaha SR400 Brake Pads
Yamaha SR400 Brake Pads
Price is per caliper not per bike
Yamaha SR400 brake pads in 3 different front compounds and 1 rear compound
Yamaha SR400 from 2014 Onwards
Specification – Please choose the correct product code for your requirements
MA – CERAMIC FRONT
Performance ceramic compound front and rear pads for all round road use.
* Excellent friction coefficient.
* Very low disc wear and long pad life.
* TUV approved.
* Free of toxic materials.
* Approved for use with stainless or OE iron rotors.
MF – SUPERSPORT SINTERED FRONT
Performance orientated sintered pads to suit superbikes – for road and track day use. Bendix’s equivalent to EBC ‘HH’ or Carbone Lorraine SBK.
* Sintered metal HH rated to exceed OE specification.
* Superior stopping power in wet or dry conditions.
* Low wear rate on pad and disc
* Progressive feel with no fade.
* Short bed in period.
* Recommended for use with all stainless / OE iron rotors.
MRR – RACING SINTERED FRONT
Sintered racing pads for serious track use. MRR is an ideal track day pad for more serious riders of Superbikes of all sizes or a competitive racing pad for 125 / 250 / 400 / 600 classes.
* Awesome stopping power in wet or dry conditions.
* Progressive feel / feedback.
* Short bed in period due to thermal pre-treatment.
* Ceramic backed to prevent fade.
* Recommended for use with stainless / Brembo / OE iron rotors.
MCR – C-MATRIX – RACE
Carbon matrix pads for competitive racing at the highest level (Superbike/ Supersport / Grand Prix / Endurance / Road Racing). These pads will out perform organic, sintered and other carbon metallic brands – it doesn’t come any better than this!
* Sets new standards of initial bite and stopping power!
* Predictable feel and braking power at all temperature ranges.
* Very short bedding in process due to thermal pre-treatment.
* Consistent performance throughout pad life.
* Low wear rate on pad and disc.
* Recommended for use with stainless or OE iron rotors.
***NEW*** MSR – S-MARTIX – RACING PADS
Designed EXCLUSIVELY for race use, recommended for professional Road Racing and Endurance.
* Superb initial bite and linear in-stop performance at all brake disc temperatures.
* Excellent wear rates in extreme conditions.
* Friction level meets the ultimate requirements made only in top level racing.
Please call for more details on the MSR pad range / prices.
MR – SUPERSPORT SINTERED **REAR**
Rear sintered pads, as MF but with slightly reduced friction to balance front/rear braking.
Bendix are sponsors of the Relentless Suzuki race team. Visit the TYCO SUZUKI WEBSITE for up to date news and information on the team.
Bendix entered the UK market just a few years ago, but have already established themselves as the brand to beat with fantastic results in many of the major British Championships and Road Racing events